Vacancy for NGN CEO
10 September 2012Information on the position of CEO with NGN is available here.
THE NURTURE GROUP NETWORK
We are a national charity with an excellent and long-standing reputation in supporting nurture groups. On the forthcoming retirement of Irene Grant current National Director, we are seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated Chief Executive to support the Board in leading the next phase of our development. Sound leadership, excellent self-presentation and organisational skills are vital to face new challenges.
Third Sector experience is desirable but lack of this should not deter an otherwise excellent candidate. You will also need to meet the minimum requirements of:-
- Ø A thorough understanding of and empathy with the Nurture Group Network’s ethos and values
- Ø Relevant degree/professional qualification or equivalent
- Ø Successful management and leadership track-record
- Ø Business and financial acumen
- Ø High degree of computer literacy
- Ø A track record of exceptionally good interpersonal relationships
To apply, please download the information pack below, which includes an application form. In case of difficulty, please contact email@example.com or phone Jacqueline on 07966512755.
The component parts that make up the information pack are available for download here:
Closing date for completed applications - Friday 5th October 2012. Interviews for short-listed candidates will be held in London on Thursday 18th October 2012.
We request applications only on the attached form, your application may be accompanied by your CV but not replaced by it.